Government of India Press invites application for the recruitment of Book Binder & More Vacancy with VIII Pass, 10th Pass, +2 Pass educational background
Company name : Government of India Press
Posts : Book Binder & More Vacancy
Qualification : VIII Pass, 10th Pass, +2 Pass
Salary : Rs. 2100-2800/-pm
No of Openings : 48
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
Details of Post :
Name and No. of Posts :
- Book Binder – 15
- Offset Machine Minder – 10
- Plate Maker – 02
- Retoucher Litho Graphic – 01
- Process Cameraman – 01
- D.T.P. Operator – 19
- Educational Qualification: (i) Sl. No. 1 – Passed 8th Class Examination or its equivalent. (ii) Sl. No. 2 to 5 – Passed in Matriculation or its equivalent or 10th Class passed under 10+2 system with Physics and Chemistry as subjects. (iii) Sl. No. 6 – 10+2 Pass (Sr. Secondary Pass).
- Age: The age for the Trades is prescribed above 14 years as on the date of publication. The candidates up to 19 years will be preferred. Period of Training: The period of Training for Sl. No. 1, 3, & 6 is 2 (two) years and for Sl. No. 2,4, & 5 is 3(three) years.
- Stipend for the Trades: (i) First year : ` 2100/- per month. (ii) Second year : ` 2400/- per month. (iii) Third year : ` 2800/- per month.
- Security and conditions: Every Apprentice will be bound by means of contract in such a form as may be prescribed by the Government which is executed by the guardian to provide inter-alia refund of cost Training to the employer as prescribed under the rules. In case the Apprentice fails to complete the training he/she will be governed under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 of the Apprenticeship Rule, 1962 made there under.
- Training Centre: The Basic Training of the First, Second and Third year Shop Floor training will be arranged at Government of India Press, Minto Road, New Delhi-110002.No TA/DA will be paid to the Apprentice.It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on successful completion of Apprenticeship Training.
How to Apply:
Application in the format (Annexure-I) neatly typed on a plain paper together with attested copy of Certificates in support of Age and Educational qualification should reach the General Manager, Govt. of India Press, Minto Road, New Delhi-110002 within 21 days from the date of Advertisement. Separate application for each trade will only be considered.The candidates of reserved communities (SC/ST/OBC/PH) should enclose Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority with their application. The application without certificate (Attested from the competent authority) will not be entertained.The application containing incomplete information and received after the specified date will not be considered.Last date: 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 18.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|