Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Anganwadi Helpers/ Workers with Matric (10/ +2) holders
|Company name||Government of West Bengal|
|Posts||Anganwadi Helpers/ Workers|
|Qualification||Matric (10/ +2)|
|Salary||Rs. 2850-4350/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Application Last date||14/10/2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Anganwadi Helpers/ Workers||
Documents to be attached with the application :-
- Residential Certificate from the Gram Pradhan/ BDO / MLA / Savapati of Panchayet Samiti.
- Proof of candidate’s age.
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Two copies of Passport size photograph pasted in the application form and other copy tied up with the application.
- One self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 5/-.
- All documents and testimonials to be attested and photograph should be signed by the candidate.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / OBC (A) and OBC (B) certificate (Xerox copy) to be attached with the application form, duly issued by the competent authority i.e. S.D.O.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The name of the post applied for must be super scribed on the envelope.
- The decision of the District Selection & Monitoring Committee will be final in respect to Appointment.
- The application should be sent by the registered post only with A/D to the Child Development Project Officer, Medinipur Sadar ICDS Project (Rural), Sepoy Bazar, Paschim Medinipur, Pin- 721101.
- No postal delay will be entertained.
- Misrepresentation of facts and submission of false documents if proved, the application will be totally rejected at any point of time.
- Last date of submission of application is 17.12.2014 upto 4:00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014