Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Surveyor with B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ Diploma holders
|Company name||Government of West Bengal|
|Posts||Assistant Engineer/ Surveyor|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||24/11/2014Details of Post :|
Assistant Engineer/ Surveyor
Haldia Development Authority, a Statutory Authority under Government of West Bengal, invites applications in attached proforma from the retired employees of Central Government / State Government / PSUs / Statutory / Local Bodies of maximum age 64 yrs. (as on 01.12.2014) for engagement on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions detailed below
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer/ Surveyor||Assistant Engineer
The applicants are requested to attach self-attested copy of different documents for verification of the following :
- Caste (issued by the competent authority)
- Photo Identification Document Issued by any Govt. Authority (eg. PAN Card, Electors Photo Identity Card etc.),
- Date of Superannuation (eg. – PPO)
HOW TO APPLY :
- Age should be less than 64 yrs. as on 01.12.2014.
- Remuneration will be given Rs. 12000- for Group B” and Rs. 15000- for Group A’ per month.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosures are not attached or any column of the application left blank.
- Interested eligible candidates will have to send their application in the prescribed format attached to this notice addressing to the undersigned by post or courier service or may be dropped in the box lying at the 1 floor of the Haldia Development Authority at City Centre, Debhog, Haldia during office hours on and from 12.11.2014 to 24.11:2014 upto 500 p.M
- Application should be sent in sealed envelope super scribing Application for the Post of name of the post”
- Application advance application will not be accepted through e-mail or fax
- Last date of application – 24.11:2014 upto 500 p. after which no application will be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24/11/2014