Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Expert through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Expert on or before 12/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas
Vacancy Name :Expert
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas, West Bengal
Detail Of Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas Expert Recruitment:
Notification for engagement of Experts at City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) under West Bengal State Urban Livelihood Mission (WBSULM) in Maheshtala Municipality, West Bengal. Chairman, Maheshtala Municipality invites application form suitable candidates for the following
- Posts : Expert – Social Development and Infrastructure 1 Post Expert – Skills and Livelihood 1 Post Expert-Financial inclusion & Micro Enterprise 1 Post
- No of Post : 03 Posts
- The minimum academic qualification, competencies & work experiences required for the posts and the range of responsibilities to be discharged and the consolidated monthly remuneration are mentioned in Table below.
- Contractual monthly remuneration for each post will be Rs. 50,000/- ( Rupees fifty thousand only ) with each engagement period of maximum two years at a time along with the provision of subsequent renewal after every one year bos n satisfactory performance appraisal along with enhancement of remuneration.
- The candidates who do not have the required academic qualification, competencies & work experiences and who do not have capacities to discharge the responsibility need not apply. Applications received from candidates not having the minimum academic qualification. competencies & work experiences will be summarily rejected
- The upper age limit for all the 3 posts to be engaged in CMMU will be 40 years
Selection Procedure For Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas – Expert Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Expert Vacancy in Govt. of West Bengal South 24 Parganas:
Application has to be made in the prescribed Application Form (attached with this notification) only. Candidates must submit along with application, self attested copies of all documentary evidence in support of their academic qualification and work experiences and No Objection Certificate from the Authority if employed. The Application Form will have to be filled up on the basis of facts which they will have to substantiate subsequently showing the originals during the selection process, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidate must be agreeable to work anywhere as per needs of the Department and must be people-friendly and having serving attitude and capacity to work in a team and on project mode. Those unable to join immediately after selection need not apply. Application reaching the above address after the stipulated date and time will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test after allotting registration no. Selection will be done on competitive basis (both written & oral ). Admit Card for Test the will be sent through Email only to the shortlisted candidates only on 15th September after 12 noon. The written Test will be held on 18th. September 2015. Decision of the competent authorities shall be final in the matter of selection of eligible candidates. Canvassing in any manner shall lead to disqualification of candidature. No TA /DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing at the Selection test / interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/09/2015