Candidate should be Fresher and shall be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics.
* Candidates with strong programing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
Company Name: Goodrich Corporation
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee-Software Development
Education: B.E / B.Tech
* Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
– Any script programming Python,Perl.
– Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
– Any web server IIS,TomCat
– Experience designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces
– Experience writing and debugging multithreaded applications
– Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
– UML experience
– Data management programming skill is a plus
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a global supplier of systems and services to the aerospace, defense and homeland security markets. With more than $8 billion in annual revenues, Goodrich has one of the broadest portfolios of products in the aerospace industry. The company serves a global customer base, with over 27,000 employees across approximately 90 manufacturing and service facilities in 19 countries worldwide.
How to Apply: