Groupon India Private Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Research Analyst at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Groupon India Private Limited.
Company Name: Groupon India Private Limited
Position: Research Analyst
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Groupon is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. Groupon India is not only achieving this target every single day – but doing so at a ridiculously fast pace!
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the local sales team and develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media.
- Interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings and work closely with the sales teams to understand, define and document the overarching business object.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Also, Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Regional Business Head to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline, work on ad hoc reports and follow up with the sales team on the closure.
- 0-3 years or experience in Market Research and Analysis.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret statistics and should be well-versed with MS Excel.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Proven ability and accountability in delivering objectives within defined deadlines.
- Ability to work with senior management and various stakeholders.
- Ability to work mainly independently as well as a team player, self-starter and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: