Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor through recruitment notification – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.45/14-15. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Tutor on or before 15.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9,300- 34,800/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC),Gujarat|
DETAIL OF GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC) TUTOR RECRUITMENT:
- Tutor in Forensic Medicine, G.S.S; Class-II : Total Post : 16
- E.Q:- Possess MBBS Degree from a Uni. established by law or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the IMC Act-1956. A candidate having research work, may be given marks up to 5 % (as due weightage for research work) of the total marks prescribed for an oral interview. In order to be eligible for consideration, a candidate must have published, at least one research paper. The research paper should be satisfactory, not copied one, but original.
- Pay band: – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + (PB-2) Grade pay Rs.5400 /-
- Age: – not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application
- Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under: 1 S.C., S.T. and S.&.E.B.C. of origin of Gujarat 5 Years 2 General (woman) 5 Years 3 S.C., S.T., S.&.E.B.C.(woman) of origin of Gujarat 10 Years (inclusive of relaxation of five years for women candidates) 4 Ex-Serviceman, including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O. Length of Military Service plus 03 years, subject to maximum 40 years. 5 Physically Disabled : Upto maximum of ten years in the case of only orthopedically disabled candidate who has deformity of 50 to 70 percent of BL (Both Legs affected but not Arms) or OL (One Leg affected / and having both upper limbs normal and having normal ability of hearing and vision such candidate can walk without the help of crutch shall be considered for age relaxation on the basis of Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC) – TUTOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR TUTOR VACANCY IN GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (GPSC):
A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment. (i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply. (ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply. (iii) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less. In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.03.2015
Reference : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.45/14-15