Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited (HPRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited (HPRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Managing Director Job on or before 05.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited (HPRCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited, 1/7, Pal Height, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar. Orissa, India-751013|
DETAIL OF HARIDASPUR PARADIP RAILWAY COMPANY LIMITED (HPRCL) MANAGING DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT:
Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited is looking for a suitable incumbent for the post of Managing Director. The position entails strong people management, coordination skills, optimizing use of resources and appropriate experience at senior level i~ the Railway Sector. The incumbent should have a record of demonstrated Ieadership, strategic and creative thinking in risk mitigation and achieving financial goals.
- Qualification and Experience: Graduate in any discipline with a total experience of at least 25 (Twenty five) years in Railways or its P$Us or in Railways and its PSUs put together. Candidate must have attained at least SA grade in Railways or should be an Executive Director in Grade (E9) in Schedule ‘A’ PSU or a Director in Schedule BPSU. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing the affairs of SPVs/ Companies/jvs on PPP mode concerned with one or more of the following functions i.e., Railway Planning, Construction, Financing, Marketing and Commercial, and Operation & Maintenance.
- Age: Not more than 60 years (as on the date of actual vacancy arises for the post I.e, 11th August, 2015)
- Tenure: Managing Director will be appointed on absorption basis for a period of 3 (three) years on contract, extendable by (Two) 2 years. .
- Salary: Managing Director will be paid the monthly emoluments t.e, basic pay and allowances equivalent to that of Director of Schedule ‘N CPSEof Govt. of India up to the age of 60 years. After completion of 60 years age,the pay will be as decided by the Board of Directoss of the Company.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HARIDASPUR PARADIP RAILWAY COMPANY LIMITED (HPRCL) – MANAGING DIRECTOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGING DIRECTOR VACANCY IN HARIDASPUR PARADIP RAILWAY COMPANY LIMITED (HPRCL):
Candidate shall be considered suitable after interview of all eligible candidates appearing on the date of interview. The eligible candidates will be intimated the date &venue ofinterview by post/email. Location: The office of the Managing Director would be located at Regd, Office of the Company at Bhubaneswar. The candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself, clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate does not initially give his/ her willingness, he /she will not be interviewed. The selected candidate will have to join within one month of issue ofletter of appointment Serving officer shall submit NOe of employer at the time of interview or before joining. Applications along with detailed bio-data (with passport sizejphotograph, age, qualifications, experience, salary last drawn and achievements) should reach to the Company SecretAry/ HPRCLat the following address latest by hrs on .’Company Secretary, Haridaspur Paradip Railway Company Limited, 1/7, Pal Height, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar. Orissa, India-751013
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015