1. Troubleshooting operational issues in Customer computer systems
2. Configuration of Customers equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
3. Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
4. Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in Customer computer systems.
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Position: Graduate Freshers
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
1. Graduate/Under Graduate, Drop Out (Any stream)
2. Experience 0 to 5years
3. An understanding of ISP/Networking concepts
4. Basic computer and desktop knowledge.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Excellent Troubleshooting skills
7. Flexible to work in night shifts: 24*7*5 days working.
Benefits with HCL
1. Pickup and Drop by AC cabs
2. Biannual Appraisal
3. Growth Opportunities within HCL BSERV and other divisions of HCL through IJP
4. Overtime allowance.
5. Process allowance over and above the CTC
The 35 year old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage star ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 93,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors
How to Apply: