Company Name: HCL Technologies Ltd
Position: Recruitment Executive Role
Education: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
1. Understanding the requirement for recruitment.
2. Searching / sourcing potential candidates through various sources.
3. Matching the Profiles as per the requirements.
4. Advertising, mass mailing through Job Portals, Coordinating interviews and also preliminary screening of candidates.
5. Screening & Short listing Candidates in accordance with the Clients requirements.
6. Scheduling & Co-coordinating the interviews for local as well as outstation candidates.
7. Handle walk-in interviews.
8. Follow-up till closure.
9. Preparing monthly, weekly reports.
10. Handling client relationship management.
11. Mining for the new requirement from client.
12. Generation of resources through Internal Database, Job Portals, Self-created databank, reference and through own network of contacts.
13. Building the candidate pools according to the forecasted requirements of the clients.
14. Building relationship with the active and passive candidates.
15. Building relationship with the confirmed candidate till he joins the organization.
16. Post Joining follow up in order to make sure a smooth transition.
17. Managing and Building Database of the Candidates.
Excellent communication skill.
Willingness to travel for outstation recruitment drives.
Experienced candidates would be preferred (0 to 1 year).
MBA HR, MSW (2012 & 2013 passed out only).
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms
Walkin Date : 6th January 2014
Walkin Address : HCL Technologies Ltd – Business Services, WSS Towers 1st Floor No. 107 & No. 108, Harris Road, Near Casino Theatre Chennai 600002.