Company Name: HCL Technologies
Position: Analyst Freshers
Education: MBA/PGDM, B.Com, BBA, M.Com
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
1. Partner with associates, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
2. Accumulate and summarize portfolio activity.
3. Accumulate and summarize investor activity from the funds investor services agent.
4. Determine the value of the funds and allocate the profit and loss to each investor.
5. Prepare financial statements.
6. Assist in the preparation of year-end tax reporting for individual investors.
7. Work to support those communicating directly with Hedge Fund management and staff, brokers, and other 3rd parties.
8. Analyze unique and recurring situations; develop solutions with limited management interaction.
** Candidates with above mentioned knowledge and skillsets are requested to Wailkin at the below address:
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 71,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms
Walk in Date : 19th August 2013 & 20th August 2013.
TIME : 9:30AM to 4:00PM
WSS TOWERS 1st Floor NO 106 & 108,
HARRIS ROAD, LANGS GARDEN ROAD,
LAND MARK : NEAR CASINO THEATER,