HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Team Member-Email Management at Mumbai, Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Position: Team Member-Email Management
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Location: Mumbai, Chennai
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
1. To action all the incoming mails received from resident and nonresident customers
2. To ensure quality parameters are met and TAT to respond to the customer is maintained
3. Log CRM against other units wherever internal resolution is not possible and coordination for quick resolution
4. To escalate all CRMs that have not been closed within TAT or have been closed inadequately
5. To ensure that all mails are responded as per the set quality parameters
* Connect with customers over call and generate leads for various bank products.
* Full time graduation mandatory
* Good communication Skills
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: