Sales Development Manager- Bancassurance
SDM CA – Bancassurance
Should have good communication Skills
- Achieve the assigned target in terms of revenue
- Drive and Monitor all sales initiatives so as to meet its objective
- Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies at the branch level for maximum business and mindshare.
- Day to day activities of channel management, team management and sales management.
- Conduct out of office calls as per need of the team and as defined in the sales activity Management.
- Recruitment and Induction of CAMs.
- Conduct trainings for channel partner
- Execution of the sales strategy by the use of robust MIS ensuring successful management.
- Ensure adherence by the teams to the sales management process.
- Conduct reviews and feedback sessions with the teams for continuous business delivery and business development.
Channel Partner Management:
- Interact regularly with the channels partners at agreed levels to have a committed and a partnership based relationship.
- Communicating and agreeing appropriate expectations with the channel partners at the local level.
- Enable smooth information flow on agreed business parameters.
- Drive to ensure optimum utilization of real estate of the channel partner.
- Possess direct selling skills
- Appropriate team management with low attrition.
- Training of FLS for supervisory roles
- Identify quality manpower and do timely recruitment
- Maintain and develop skills and knowledge through appropriate training.
- Effective use of on the job training for Sales force through joint calls etc.
Company Name: HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company
Position: Sales Development Manager
Education: UG – Any Graduate, PG
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Company Name : HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India’s leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.
How to Apply: