Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Senior DGM through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/05/2015 dated 30th January, 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior DGM on or before 25/02/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation limited(HEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior DGM|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs .36,600-62,000/- pm|
|Last date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand|
DETAIL OF HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HEC) SENIOR DGM RECRUITMENT:
HEC was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries and renders project execution required for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up starting from casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing – all at one location backed by a strong design – engineering and technology team. HEC Ltd. invite applications for the one post of Sr. DGM (E-6) – System / ERP (scale of pay Rs.36600-3%-62000/-) from dynamic serving professionals with a high degree of initiative and intuitive forward for System improvement and implemenation of ERP system planned in order to improve its business matrix through process optimization, better inventory control and integration across functionalities. The other details are as under:
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay : Rs.36600-3%-62000/- (E6). Initial Basic Pay : Rs.36,6200/-
- Other Benefits : Besides basic pay, DA (presently 100.3%), statutory benefits like CPF, Gratuity etc, other allowances, Free Medical facilities for self and dependant family members, accommodation (as per availability) or HRA, Leave etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
- Minimum Qualification: a) Full time Degree Course in Engineering preferably in Computer Science/IT from a recognized University/Institute with first Division (60% marks) or CGPA equivalent. For SC/ST candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. b) Diploma / Certificate Course or Training course in SAP / Oracle.
- Desirable Additional Qualification: MBA / MCA
- Maximum Age : 52 years as on 01st January, 2015
- Minimum Experience : Minimum 21 years’ post qualification experience as on 01st January, 2015 in engineering manufacturing industry out of which at least preceding 10 years experience should be in System/IT related works, which shall also include at least 5 years experience in successful implementation of ERP System in an engineering manufacturing industry on SAP/ Oracle base. The candidates from other Companies must have completed minimum three years’ service in the immediate lower grade or equivalent. The applicants should be having experience in Planning and coordinating all aspects of ERP project from initiation to delivery, managing the Consultant & Service Provider, monitoring work and ensuring of alignments of project steps with business objectives on-time and within budget, developing detailed project plans and managing all implementation processes including budget analysis, resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and ontime delivery within budget constraints. Candidates should have the ERP implementation & support skills, IT skills, deep functional and technical knowledge, management effectiveness and leadership effectiveness, excellent communication skills, risk management ability, decision making skills, team management skills, Training skills for development of Support Teams (Technical & Functional) with assignment of their roles & responsibilities, team playing, ability to create vision and motivate and ensure adequate support to users by identifying issues through periodical testing of system to safeguard against any snags and monitor resolution of software, hardware, networking etc Candidates should have leadership qualities and expertise as counselor and coach for ERP solution implementation and should be able to update and manage ERP system to ensure that it provides company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
- Reservation: Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Physically Challenged candidates.
- Depending upon the requirement/ circumstances, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview and will not confer any right on them for appointment. The management reserves the right to relax / raise the eligibility criteria or change the level of operation of the posts depending upon the suitability of candidates without assigning any reason.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HEC) – SENIOR DGM POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in therecruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENIOR DGM VACANCY IN HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HEC):
Eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed format ‘Annexure-I’ appended below. Applicants are required to take print out, fill in application form and send the application duly signed after pasting a recent photograph on the space provided along with all required testimonials, certificates of experience, age, SC/ST/OBC, PH etc and a non refundable A/C Payee demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only (Not applicable for SC/ST/PH/internal candidates) as processing charge in favour of “M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.” drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi”. Applications are to be submitted in envelop super-scribing the post applied for. Application should reach the office of “Dy Manager (P)/ RecruitmentSection, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand on or before 25th February, 2015. Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last date to apply for this job : 25/02/2015
Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. RT/05/2015 dated 30th January, 2015