Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DIRECTOR (MARKETING) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job DIRECTOR (MARKETING) on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)|
|Vacancy Name||DIRECTOR (MARKETING)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
DETAIL OF HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HECL)DIRECTOR (MARKETING) RECRUITMENT:
COMPANY PROFILE Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, with the objective to achieve self-reliance and self-sufficiency in the field of designing and manufacturing of equipment and machinery for Iron and Steel Industry and other core sector industries. The mission of the company is to acquire and maintain leading position as suppliers of quality equipments, spares, terms & services for the Steel, Mining, Coal, Railways and other strategic sectors by making the revival plan sustainable and to expand business into allied areas and other priority sectors of the economy. HEC is a Schedule -”A” – BIFR/BRPSE referred PSE in Heavy Engineering sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Ranchi, Jharkhand. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.1000 crores and Rs. 606.08 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for the Marketing and Materials Management policies and other related functions in the Company.
- AGE: Minimum 45 Years – 60 Years
- SALARY : Rs. 75,000—1,00,000/-
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Engineering Sector will have added advantage
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HECL) – DIRECTOR (MARKETING) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRECTOR (MARKETING) VACANCY IN HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (HECL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015