Hewlett Packard Hiring Bachelors / Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Product Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/Masters Degree can apply for this job from Hewlett Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Position: Product Engineer
Education: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
1. Develops product configuration menu according to the product strategy and maintains them up to date with the latest changes
2. Develops pilot configurations to help factory build the pilots
3. Has an eye for quality – Analyses defects and puts corrective / preventive action in place
4. Develops and maintains a healthy working relationship between various teams for a smooth workflow
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
4. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: