Hewlett-Packard Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Hewlett-Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Position: Test Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 0-2 Year
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements and executes established test plans, schedules, and requirements for subsystems of existing designs; builds testing tooling, fixtures, and apparatuses based on provided specifications.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for testing and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: