Company Name: High Court of Gujarat
Education:B.E./B.Tech OR MCA
Experience: 1 year
Details of Post :
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling up 01 vacancy for the post of Programmer (Recruitment Cell) in the Pay-Scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by Direct Recruitment, subject to the following :
- Essential Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. with Computer Science or Information and Technology with 60% Marks. OR MCA with 60% Marks.
- Age Limit : (i) A Candidate for appointment to the said post, shall not be more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Advertisement i.e. on 12/05/2014. (ii) Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
- Experience Required : Minimum 1 year experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organization / Company.
- RESERVATION : Being solitary Post, the Reservation Policy shall not apply and the vacancy will be ‘General’ Category vacancy. However, Candidates belonging to any Category, may apply to compete.
Application Fee : Candidate shall be required to pay an Application Fees of Rs.1000/-, (plus the usual Bank Charges). The Candidate shall remit the same in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the ‘CASH VOUCHER’ in the ‘Special Format’ appended to this Advertisement, from 02/06/2014 to 15/06/2014, during Bank Working Days and Hours.
HOW TO APPLY :
- All eligible Candidates after payment of their respective Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No. 3 above, should apply ‘Online’, through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in , in the prescribed format from 02/06/2014 to 15/06/2014.
- Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Steps for submitting ‘Online Application’ through the ‘OJAS’ Module :
- Fill up all the Fields given in On-line Application Format, carefully, as per the Instructions, after thoroughly reading & understanding the entire Detailed Advertisement & the Instructions given.
- ‘Save’ your ‘On-line Application’, by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
- Thereafter, a new window will be opened which displays the Candidate’s Application Number. This means, the Application is saved. Candidates shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201314/1/11111). In this window, by clicking “Show Application Preview” Button, preview of the Application will be displayed on the screen of the Computer.
- Thereafter, by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, the candidate is required to Upload his/her ‘Scanned passport size Photograph’ (latest) and ‘Scanned Signature’, in the stipulated size & format [refer para 6(r)]. The Candidate shall ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application 02/06/2014
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application 15/06/2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) June / July-2014
- Date of Computer Aided Test July / August-2014
- Date of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) July / August-2014
How to Apply: