High Court of Bombay is conducting Walkin drive for M.E. / M. Tech or B.E. / B. Tech/MCA & B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / BCA & Diploma holders for Senior System Officer, System Officer & System Assistant role on March 05, 2014
Company Name: High Court of Bombay
Position:Senior System Officer, System Officer & System Assistant
Education:M.E. / M. Tech or B.E. / B. Tech/MCA & B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / BCA & Diploma
Details of Post :
Senior System Officer, System Officer & System Assistant
Applications are invited ‘from the eligible candidates for filling up the-following posts at the Bombay High Court, Mumbai, under e-Courts Project, strictly on contract basis and consolidated remuneration for a period of twelve months. The appointment may be extended for further period of six months depending on the performance of the candidate and reqUirement of the High Court.
Senior System Officer No. of Post 1
- Qualification M.E. / M. Tech or B.E. / B. Tech IMCA in Computer Science /Engineering/information Technology with one year experience
- Nature of Work To assist High Court in ICT System Administration &Management, manage ICT infrastructure, other technical duties assigned by the High Court.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.21,500/-
System Officer No. of Post 1
- Qualification B.E. / B. Tech IMCA in Computer Science /Engineering/lnformation Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science/LT. with first class or 8.80. (Computer Science/l.T.)/BCA with two years experience.
- Nature of Work Assist the CPC & Senior System Officer in performance of their duties and discharge the same independently as and when required.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.13,300/-
System Assistant No. of Post 2
- Qualification Government recognized Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology in Polytechnic or I.T.l.
- Nature of Work Maintenance of ICT Hardware, LAN, UPS, 06 Set and other duties assigned by the High Court from time to time.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.8,200/-
The interested candidates are required to send their resume (with Passport size Photograph) along with photocopies of Certificates of S.S.C. and Technical Qualification only by email to [email protected] on or before 3rd March 2014 and attend the WaIkin-lnterview on 5 March 2014 at 11.00 am. at Video Conference Room, 4th Floor, Annexe Building, High Court, Fort, Mumbai.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : March 05, 2014
How to Apply: