High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Judge through recruitment notification – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) Recruitment 2015 – ENDT. NO. 760 /CONFDL. /2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Judge Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP)
Vacancy Name : District Judge
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs. 51,550-63,070/- p.m
Job Location : JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP), JABALPUR
Detail of High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) District Judge Recruitment:
Copy of short advertisement received from Registrar General, High Court of Chattisgarh at Bilaspur, regarding vacancy to the 10 posts of District Judge (Entry Level) to be filled up by way of Direct Recruitment from the advocates forwarded to Applications from Indian Citizens are invited in the cadre of Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service, in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 , by direct recruitment from the Bar. Recruitment to these posts and conditions of service shall be governed by the Chhattisgarh Higher Judicia! Service (Recruitment and Conditions of Service), Rules 2006 , as on the last date of submission of application forms.
- Post District Judge (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Examination 2015
- No of post 10 ( Unreserved -5 , SC — 1, ST —3 , OBC — ) As on 01.01.2015)
- Qualification 1) LL.B. 2) Has for atleast seven years been an advocate as on 01/0112015.
- Salary Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 (As on 01.01.2015)
- Age He / She has attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years on the first day of January 2015.
Rs. 700/- for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe arid Other Backward Classes who are the bonafide residents of State of Chhattisgarh, and Rs. 10001- for the candidates belonging to Unreserved Category and also for all the candidates belonging to Other States. Fee is to be deposited in the form of Challan only with SBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India. The original copy of Challan must be attached along with application form. Challan form is available along with application form on our website i.e. www.cqhighcourt.nic.in
Selection Procedure for High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) – District Judge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Judge Vacancy in High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) :
- Application in prescribed format must reach the Registry by 7th August 2015 till 5.00 PM.
- Date of Written Examination 4th October 2015
- This is only for information. For details please see our website i.e. www.whiqhcourt.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (HCoMP) Recruitment 2014 – ENDT. NO. 760 /CONFDL. /2015.