Company Name: High Court of Sikkim
Position: System Officer/System Assistant
Education: BSc, BCA, MCA, BE/B.Tech
Experience: 03 yrs
Details of Post :
System Officer/System Assistant
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for following posts on purely temporary basis for a period of one year on a consolidated pay under E Court Mission Mode Project in the High Court of Sikkim. The name of Post, Number of Vacancies, Consolidated Pay & Other requirements are as under:-
Name of the Post :System Officer
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology with first class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Or Full time Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or BSC (IT) Degree from recognized university/Institute or Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent (with computers or Information Technology or Electronics as one of the subjects in at least 3 (three) Semesters) from a Recognized University/ Institute and 05 years
- Remuneration : Rs.11100
Name of the Post :System Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Full Time Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or BSC (IT) Degree from recognized university/Institute or Bachelor Engineering or equivalent (with Computer or Information Technology or Electronics as one of the subjects in atleast three Semesters) from a Recognized University/Institution;
- Remuneration : Rs.6800
Name of the Post : Senior System Officer
- No of Post :1 (one)
- Qualification : M.E/M.Tech. in Computer Science/ Engineering with First class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate and with 03 (three) years experience in the relevant field. or B.E/B.Tech/MCA (Master in Computer Application) in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology with first class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 05 (five) years experience in the relevant field. or Master degree in Science with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University with 05 (five) years experience in the relevant field. The degree and diploma should be with First Class or minimum 60% marks.
- Remuneration : Rs.18,000 per month
- The minimum and maximum age-limit for the above post is 18 years and 30 years respectively as on 30.01.2014. In the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, the Upper age-limit relaxation shall be same as prescribed by the State Government for entry into similar service for such candidates.
- The applicant will be required to sit for viva-voce.
- Candidate applying for above post should submit attested copies of following testimonials/documents.
- Birth Certificate;
- Educational Certificates
- Two copy of latest passport size photograph.
- Application received without supporting documents will be summarily rejected. The last date for receipt of application is 29/02/2014.
- Those who are already in Government services may apply through proper channel.
- Candidates whose applications are found to be correct and who are found eligible on scrutiny of the application will be called for viva-voce. The Names will also be displayed in the Notice Board of High Court.
- No individual calling letter will be issued to eligible candidates for appearing in viva-voce. The Registry of the High Court of Sikkim reserves the right to accept or reject any application with or without assigning any reason thereof.
- No. T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28 Feb 2014
How to Apply: