Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge through recruitmentnotification – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. – 6/2014 DATED: 15/12/2014. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Civil Judge Job on or before 05.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judge|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/- p.m.|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002|
Detail of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Civil Judge Recruitment:
A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not bemore than 30 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt ofapplications in the Commission’s Office i.e. 5th January, 2015.È
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age||
|Civil Judge||15||CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION
The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they
fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their
admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his/her
candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
a) As on fifth of January, 2015, a candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. b) A candidate must be a citizen of India.DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION:
The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh
and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
|A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 30 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the Commission’s Office i.e. 5th January, 2015.||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/- p.m|
Selection Procedure for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) – Civil Judge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
The candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card/ Credit / Debit Card. The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
- GENERAL / UNRESERVED CATEGORY Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/OTHER PRESCRIBED RESERVED CATEGORY OF H.P. Rs.100/-.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.400/- for General Category and Rs.100/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a e-challan generated through the above website or by using Visa / Master Card /Credit / Debit Card.
How to apply for Civil Judge Vacancy in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC):
Candidates are required to visit at http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/ Advertisement for the post(s)/Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible in terms of the conditions/ provisions mentioned in the Advertisement/ Notification.In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Toll free Number 1800-180-8004 and Telephone No. 0177- 2624313 & 2629738 on working days between 10.00 hrs to17.00 hrs. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS : 05/01/2015. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF DOWNLOADED APPLICATIONS ALONGWITH REQUISITE DOCUMENTS : 12/01/2015
- The Commission reserves the right to allot any Centre of examination to any candidate. No request for change of centre will be entertained. The main written examination will be conducted at Shimla.
- The inclusion of a candidate in the list of successful candidates shall not confer any right to appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment in service before actual offer for appointment is made. The selected candidates will also be subjected to a Medical Examination in accordance with guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court under Rule- 9 of H.P. Judicial Service Rules, 2004 read with Regulation ‘8’ of the H.P. Judicial Service (Syllabus and Allocation of Marks) Regulations, 2013.
- The candidates, who may be admitted to the examination, will have to write in their own hand. In no case can an amanuensis be allowed.
- The Commission does not supply any articles of stationery except authorized ComputerizedAnswer Sheet for preliminary examination and Answer Books, continuation sheets for use in the main written examination. Items such as pen, Ink, whatsoever needed have to be brought by the examinees themselves.
- Re-evaluation or rechecking of Answer Sheets / Answer Books (Scripts) is not permissible nor the Commission enters into correspondence in this regard
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application formwould entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form.
- In case candidate has any doubt or objection about any question(s) in the question paper, he/she is advised to give a representation, in writing immediately after the examination is over (the same day) in the name of the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission to the centre supervisor and no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.01.2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. – 6/2014 DATED: 15/12/2014.