Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(HPPSC) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Tehsildar & MoreVacancies through recruitment notification – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(HPPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 7/2014. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Tehsildar & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Tehsildar & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002|
DETAIL OF HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPPSC) TEHSILDAR & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
THE DETAILS OF THE POSTS/SERVICES ARE AS UNDER: –
- Four vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), and one vacancy is reserved for the category of Ex-serviceman(UR). Remaining 02 vacancies are unreserved.
- Five vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400(Grade Pay) out of these, One vacancy reserved for the category of Ex-Serviceman(UR) and remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
- Five vacancies of Tehsildar Class –I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.10300- 34800+5000 (Grade Pay). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Tribe (S.T.). Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
- Eight vacancies of Block Development Officers, Class –I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay). Out of these, two vacancies reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C). Remaining 06 vacancies are unreserved.
- Two vacancies of District Treasury Officer, Class-1(Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Caste(S.C.) and one vacancy is unreserved.
- Six vacancies of Excise and Taxation Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800+5000/-Grade pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Gen.Ex-serviceman (UR), one vacancy is reserved for the category of OBC. Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. (b) A candidate who has appeared at an examination, the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as possible and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination, failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled. (c) Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University / Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce, at the time of their interview, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institutions that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of degree.
AGE LIMITS :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first January- 2015, meaning thereby that candidates born on or after 02-01-1994 are underage whereas applicants born before 01-01-1980 are overage.
- Provided that the upper age limit is relax able by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time. Age relaxation is also available to Exservicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions in Rules/ Instructions of H.P. Govt.
- Provided further that a Govt. servant who is holding substantive / officiating / contractual / Adhoc appointments in H.P. Govt. or in High Court or any Court Subordinate thereto and employees of the Public Sector Undertakings / Corporations / substantially owned or controlled by the H.P. Government shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he / she possesses a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and has not attained the age of 42 years on the first day of January of the year in which the applications are invited by the Commission for Competitive examination. Any person who is eligible under this sub-rule and wishes to appear in the examination shall submit his / her application in the prescribed form through his / her Head of Office to the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPPSC) – TEHSILDAR & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015.
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
The Candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Card. The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
GENERAL CATEGORY (including General Physically Disabled, i.e. orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, Hearing impaired, W.F.F., ExServicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP). 400/- 2 CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states) 400/- 3 S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P. (Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure) 100/- 4 Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. No Fee
HOW TO APPLY FOR TEHSILDAR & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPPSC):
Candidates are required to apply only through online mode by using the website http//hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of applications is allowed. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the abovementioned website. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application. The online Applications can be filled up to 28/02/2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- Onus of proving that candidate is qualified shall be on the candidate. In case no date of notification/declaration of final result is mentioned in any certificate the date of issue of certificate shall be deemed date of obtaining Essential Qualification Incomplete, defectively filled up, old, unsigned and zerox application forms will not be entertained and no subsequent correspondence will be admitted.
- Categories like General/ SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with disabilities /ExServicemen/ WFF once claimed in the application forms will not be substituted/changed later on. The SC / ST / OBC / WFF / Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen / Ortho. Phy. Handicapped / Visually Impaired / Hearing Impaired / Blind / Deaf & Dumb candidates of other states than H.P. should write / encode their category code as 01, because they are treated as general candidates for the purpose of cost of application form inclusive of examination fees and upper age relaxation is not also applicable to them. The candidates belonging to disabled categories are advised to claim their respective category only if the % of disability is 40% or more than this. The candidates who need scribes must inform the Commission immediate after the receipt of call letter for preliminary/Main examination. Other terms and conditions are meant for General candidates are also applicable to them.
- No individual letters will be sent to the candidates regarding rejection of their applications. The details of rejection will be available only on official website of the Commission.
- The candidate(s) should upload their correct Mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidates for admission to interview or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
- The SC/ST/OBC Candidates must be on parental basis.
- The applicant shall upload his/her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form. In case, photograph uploaded on the application of Preliminary examination is found different / varying to that of pasted on the Identity Card for appearing in the Main examination, the candidature of such candidates shall stand cancelled. The candidate is required to write his / her name and particulars on the front side of his / her photo before pasting it on the application of Main Examination.
- Generally Wards of Ex-serviceman erroneously mention and encode the code of Ex-servicemen of H.P. in the relevant Column of the Online application forms. It is made clear that there is no reservation for the Wards of Exservicemen of H.P. in these services. Therefore, they shall write and encode the code of category(s) to which they belong. The Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. must go through the relevant Rules and instructions of the reservation notified / issued by the H.P. Govt. from time to time in order to ensure their eligibility for admission to the aforesaid examination. Similarly, other reserved categories candidates are also required to go through the relevant instructions in order to ensure that they are eligible under the particular category(s).
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. written examination and interview test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of: (i) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:- (a) offering illegal gratification to, or (b) applying pressure on, or (c) blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or (ii) impersonating, or (iii) procuring impersonation by any person, or (iv) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or (v) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or (vi) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely (a) obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, (b) finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, (c) influencing the examiners, or (vii) using unfair means during the examination, or (viii) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or (ix) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or (x) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or (xi) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or (xii) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or (xiii) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable. (a) to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or (b) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period (i) by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them. (ii) by the Central Government from any employment under them, and (c) if he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall be imposed except after. (i) giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and (ii) taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
- The Centres of holding the Preliminary examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates to the centre of their choice for examination, the Commission may, at their discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the (Preliminary) examination shall be required to apply for (Main) written examination separately on the prescribed application form available on the website of the Commission. No separate information will be sent to the individual qualified candidates. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the main Written examination will be final and no correspondence / personal inquiry will be entertained therefore. The Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the preliminary examination which are required to be sent to the Secretary, HPPSC along with application form with in the stipulated period which will be given in the public notice on the website of the Commission, separately. 1. Certificate of age. 2. Certificate of educational qualification. 3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes/ Ex-Serviceman/ Physically Disabled, where applicable. 4. Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable. Note: Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
- The eligibility conditions of the candidates called for viva-voce test will also be determined on the day of interview on the basis of their original documents and rejection, if any, at that stage.
- The allocation of examination centres for (Preliminary) examination will be made according to the option exercised by the candidates in the online application form. No candidate will be allowed to change the centre of examination once claimed in the online application. This examination will be conducted in the examination centres located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Dharamshala, Nahan, Una, Hamirpur, Chamba, Bilaspur and Kullu respectively in case adequate number of candidates opt for each of these stations as examination venue. However, the Commission reserves the right to allot any centre of examination to candidates irrespective of the option exercised. The centre for the (Main) written examination will, however, be at Shimla only.
- If any candidate appears in the HPAS (Preliminary) examination on the centre other than the allotted centre, his / her candidature will be rejected straightway and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- The category once claimed by the candidate(s) will not be allowed to change after the conduct of HPAS (Preliminary) examination. No correspondence regarding change of category will be entertained thereafter.
- Re-checking / Re-evaluation for preliminary as well as for the Main written examination shall not be allowed in any case.
- If any visually impaired candidate requires scribes, he/she has to request for the same in writing to the Commission immediately after receipt of his/her roll Number. Such application will be entertained on merit and has per the rules.
- The number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of this examination may increase or decrease.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 7/2014.