Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Position:Gynecologist & More Vacancies
Education:MBBS, Degree, Diploma, BDS, BAMS, BHMS
Details of Post :
Gynecologist & More Vacancies
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL) a Navaratna Status Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Defence is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia with 20 production/Overhaul Service Divisions and 10 co located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines. Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for satellites and launch vehicles
Avionics Division, Hyderabad a unit of HAL’s vast network invites applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma fulfilling the requirement for the following posts on adhoc / visiting / consultant on need basis for its Medical Centre at Hyderabad:
Name of the Post, Qualification, No.of Posts
- GDMO, MBBS, 03
- DERMATOLOGIST, MBBS WITH PG DEGREE, 01
- GYNECOLOGIST, MBBS WITH PG DEGREE, 01
- OPTHAMOLOGIST, MBBS WITH PG DIPLOMA / PG DEGREE, 01
- RADIOLOGIST, MBBS WITH PG DEGREE, 01
- ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON, MBBS WITH PG DEGREE, 01
- PEDIATRICIAN, MBBS WITH PG DIPLOMA, 01
- AYURVEDIC, BAMS, 01
- HOMEOPATHY, BHMS, 01
- DENTAL SURGICAL ASSISTAN,T BDS, 01
CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The engagement as visiting consultant is purely temporary and for a period of one year.
- Contract engagement will be renewed every year with effect from 01st April of every year by mutual consent..
- In addition to Honorarium /Consultation fee, an amount of Rs.200/- per visit will be paid towards conveyance charges.
- Candidates are required to visit the Company Hospital between at 09.00 Hrs. to 1400 Hrs. or 1700 Hrs. on suitable days as per the requirements of the Organization for providing treatment to employees and their dependent family members. In the event of emergency, they will be called as and when required.
- The contract engagement is liable to be terminated by one month’s notice in writing from either side.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible candidates may submit their duly filled in applications in the prescribed format in A4 size paper along with the copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer with reference to Educational Qualification, experience etc. along with two latest passport size photographs and posted to MANAGER(HR),-TM, Recruitment Cell, HR Department, Avionics Division, Post-HAL, Hyderabad-500 042 on or before 05.04.2014 by Speed/Ordinary post . Applications received after 05th April,2014 will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.04.2014
How to Apply: