Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Details of Post :
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL), a Navaratna Company, is a Premier Aeronautical Industry of South Asia, with 19 Production Divisions and 10 R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero Engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural components for Satellites and Launch vehicles.
HAL Hospital, Bangalore-560 017, requires ECHO TECHNICIAN ON TEMPORARY BASIS. The details are as follows :
ECHO TECHNICIAN ON TEMPORARY BASIS
- Advertisement No. : M&H/HR/25/14/2014
- No. of Posts : 01
- Qualification : (i) PUC with a Certificate of Proficiency in ECHO from a reputed Hospital / Institution; OR (ii) B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology with a subject in ECHO; OR (iii) B.Sc in any other relevant ECHO Course
- Experience : 1 Year preferred
- Age : Upper Age Limit is 28 Years as on 01.03.2014 (relaxable based on experience, as per rules)
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 10,000/- p.m. for qualification mentioned at (i) above; and Rs.15,000/- p.m. for qualification mentioned at (ii) & (iii) above
- Tenure : 6 Months
HOW TO APPLY: Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria may send their application strictly in the application format given below (Neatly typed/hand written) by ordinary post, so as to reach on or before 12.03.2014 to Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017 in an Envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of ECHO TECHNICIAN ON TEMPORARY BASIS”. The Application should accompany the attested Xerox copies of Marks Sheets/Certificates in support Educational Qualifications, 10th Class Marks Sheet/Certificate for proof of Age, Experience if any etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.03.2014
How to Apply: