Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprenticeship Training through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – INFORMATION BULLETIN 1/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprenticeship Training Job on or before 24 Jan 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Apprenticeship Training|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| 15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001
DETAIL OF HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL)APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING RECRUITMENT:
1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973. (Degree (B.E/B. Tech) / Diploma in Engg. passed candidates)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE CANDIDATE:
Should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board in India.Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering Degree/Diploma. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL)- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24 Jan 2015.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch of engineering based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared medically fit by HAL Hospital. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality within the stipulated time.
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING VACANCY IN HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL):
- Application must be submitted to the above address in the enclosed format before due date.
- Do not attach/enclose copy/original certificates.
- The candidate must sign in the application form.
- Incomplete applications/applications without signature of the candidates will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through E- mail only and the list will be displayed in HAL web site and TTI notice board.
- HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal transit result in non-receipt of application.
- The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes Certificate in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions under the Government of India.
- The selected candidates must execute a CONTRACT for the period of training of one year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be NO obligation on HAL to offer any employment.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
- Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification. a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet. b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service). c) Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet. d) Degree/Diploma Certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate (PDC). e) Proof of calculation procedure to convert CGPA to Cumulative percentage of marks in case of candidate’s who entered marks in CGPA.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24 Jan 2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – INFORMATION BULLETIN 1/2015