Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Company Secretary Job on or before 25.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001|
DETAIL OF HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) COMPANY SECRETARY RECRUITMENT:
HAL invites applications from energetic & result oriented Professionals for the current vacancy at Corporate Office, Bangalore:
- Name of the Post : Company Secretary (Grade – VIII/ IX)
- Vacancy : 1
- Salary : Grade–VIII – Rs. 43200 – 66000 and Grade – IX Rs. 51300 – 73000
- Job Description The Job: The candidate shall take over as Company Secretary from the Executive Director (Company Secretary) and shoulder the responsibility to comply with the provisions of Company / Corporate Laws.
- Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE) requirements:
- Age: Company Secretary (Grade – IX) 22 yrs Company Secretary (Grade – VIII) 19 yrs
- Experience gained after acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification (i.e. Pass in Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi) will only be reckoned for purpose of calculation of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). Experience prior to acquiring the requisite Professional Qualification Degree will not be reckoned for calculation of PPQE; The advertised post is a stroke post and candidates are requested to apply for a post they are best suited for after taking into consideration the requisite PPQE. Applications of candidates applying for more than one post in a Discipline, will be considered for the lower post only; Out of the total Post Professional Qualification Experience mentioned against each position, candidates are required to possess a minimum of 3 years experience in the next below Grade/ Level or in other equivalent post (applicable for PSUs /Govt) as on 25.2.15;
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) – COMPANY SECRETARY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.02.2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to attend an interview at Bangalore to assess their suitability. Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Centers / Office of the Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of service.
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/ queries. Queries, if any are to be sent [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPANY SECRETARY VACANCY IN HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL):
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Form and the Challan Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed web advertisement;
- Candidates meeting the above specifications may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in this Website along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph. The applications have to be sent only through Speed Post or Registered Post. Applications received through other modes viz. Normal Post/ UPC/ Courier/ Fax/ E-mail etc will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected;
- No application will be received in person on the address mentioned below. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. The last date for receipt of applications is 25.2.15;
- Application form should accompany original counterfoil of Challan (HAL Copy) for having paid the Application fee (wherever applicable). If the application form is not enclosed with the original challan, the application will be rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates. The candidate should retain original counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference;
- Eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in application in the prescribed format to the following address: Senior Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the envelope with the name of the post they are applying to.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview;
- Even as no age relaxations are applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, candidates belonging to any of these categories (and applying under ‘UR’ category) are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs) should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
- In case of serving Officers applying from the Indian Air Force/ Army/ Navy are required to forward their application through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the application should be sent through post to the address mentioned at section (D) above;
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organisations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company;
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered ;
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates;
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company;
- Health: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor. No relaxation in Health standards will be allowed. The Pre-employment Medical Standards, prescribed by HAL are uploaded along with this advertisement;
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate;
- All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e – mail on the e – mail id provided by the candidate in the application blank. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature;
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.02.2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. HAL-ADL/1201/01/2014 DATED 23-12-2014.