Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ Graduate/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Lib/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 17.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.A/M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED AVIONICS DIVISION BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD‐500 042.|
DETAIL OF HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) ASSISTANT ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Asst.Engineer (Civil)||1||Regular Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Civil Discipline with minimum 60% marks.|
|Asst.Scientific Officer)||1||Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 60% marks AND Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc.(Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.|
|Asst.Officer(Library)||1||Regular Graduation Degree in any discipline (10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University AND 2 years regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science (i.e M.Lib) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.|
|Asst. Officer(Catering)||1||Regular Graduation Degree(10+2+3 Pattern) with minimum 60% Marks AND 2 Years Full Time PG Degree/ Diploma In Hotel/ Catering Management with minimum 60% marks from Recognized University. OR Inter + 2 with Full time B.Tech (04 Years) Degree in Hotel / Catering Management Course with minimum 60% marks|
|Asst.Officer(Estate)||1||Regular Graduation Degree in any discipline (10+2+3 pattern) AND Regular Post Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized University AND Regular Course of Degree in Law (LL.B) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.|
|Asst.Officer(Horticulture)||1||Full time B.Sc.(Horticulture/Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University. AND Full time M.Sc.(Horticulture/Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.|
|Asst.Officer(Safety)||1||Regular Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks from recognized University; AND One year full time regular Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Central / Regional Labour Institutes; ANDCandidates should possess adequate knowledge of Telugu, English and Hindi(Write, speak and read) AND Minimum 2 years of post qualification relevant experience.|
|Russian Language Interpreter||2||5 years Integrated Degree of Master of arts in Russian Language (Translation & Interpretation) from recognized University/ Institutes with minimum 60% marks. OR 3 years Bachelors Degree in Russian Language with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Russian Language with minimum 60% marks from recognized Universities/ Institutes.|
|Asst. Officer(Security)||1||i) Successful completion of Ten months Pre‐Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Madras or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Force;OR ii) Successful completion of One to one and half years Course conducted by the Central/State Government qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/Sub Inspectors in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve Police, Border Security Force.OR iii) Successful completion of One year Training Course conducted by Central Government for those selected for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing; OR iv) Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central Government for candidates selected for the post of Sub Inspectors in CISF or successful completion of One year Training conducted by Home Ministry, Government of India, for SI in CBI;OR v) 52 Weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank Of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer and Master Warranty Officer;OR vi) Two Years PG Degree (M.Sc.) in Forensic Science & Criminology acquired after (10+2+3) OR vii) Two Years PG Degree (MA) In the following subjects, acquired after Graduation (10+2+3); MA ‐ Sociology/ Economics/ Psychology / Public Administration/ Criminology/Political Science / Anthropology / Human Rights/Media Studies/ Social Policy / Public Policy.|
The application fee is Rs.500/‐ which is non‐refundable (exempted in case of SC/ST/PWD category). The application fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad’, payable at Hyderabad. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 28.01.2015 and 17.02.2015. Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply;
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview;
- Even as no age relaxations are applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, candidates belonging to any of these categories (and applying under ‘UR’ category) are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview;
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs) should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
- In case of serving Officers applying from the Indian Air Force are required to forward their application through Proper Channel. A photocopy of the application should be sent through post to the address mentioned at section (D) above. In the event of the application not being forwarded through Proper Channel the candidate will be required to submit an NOC at the time of Interview, in case of being shortlisted.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organisations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company;
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered ;
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Blank. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates;
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per the rules of the Company;
- Health: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor. No relaxation in Health standards will be allowed. The Pre-employment Medical Standards, prescribed by HAL are uploaded with this advertisement;
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate;
- All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e – mail on the e – mail id provided by the candidate in the application blank. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature;
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/ queries. Queries, if any are to be sent [email protected]
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL)- ASSISTANT ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.02.2015
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks/percentage in the qualifying examination would be called for Written Test.
- The Written Test will be held at Hyderabad only. The written test will be Objective Type and 2 ½ hours duration. he test will be in three parts. Part‐I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness. Part‐II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part‐III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned discipline. No negative marks.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test only be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:5(Maximum). Date, Time and Venue of the Written Test / Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates by E‐mail/HAL Website / by post. The details of the candidates shortlisted for Interview would be hosted on HAL Website www‐hal‐india.com and no separate communication will be made to the candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview are required to bring the certificates / Documents (original and self attested photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Training, Disability(as applicable) and passport size photographs at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL):
Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled in the prescribed format as at Annexure‐I in A‐4 size paper along with the relevant self attested copies of certificates with reference to Educational Qualifications (Provisional Certificates, Marks Sheets, (Year wise / semester wise), Conversion Certificate(for CGPA)), Experience Certificate, SC/ST Caste Certificate, OBC Certificate (not older than 6 months as on 01.01.2015.) Disability Certificate and also latest passport size photographs with an application fee of Rs.500/‐(Non‐refundable) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of HAL, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad by post only, so as to reach on or before 17.02.2015 to the following address. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. The candidate is required to write his name and post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft which should be forwarded to the following address super scribing on the envelope in Bold, the post applied for and advertisement No:
THE MANAGER‐HR(TM )
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.02.2015