Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS) through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.ESTT.1/1096/2014-15. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree / Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS) Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS)|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ Any Post Graduate / Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.36,600- 62,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue,
Kolkata – 700019
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS) Recruitment:
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a vertically integrated multi-unit Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna-I Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in mining and production of refined Copper invites self-driven professionally qualified and experienced Indian Nationals for the post of Chief Medical Superintendent through Walk-In Interview. Interested candidates may visit our website (www.hindustancopper.com) for complete details regarding post, eligibility requirements etc
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS)||06||MBBS with Graduate Degree / Diploma in respective specialization
ii) Experience : 12 (Twelve) years post qualification experience in respective
specialization in all spheres of activities. Desired Qualification : PG Degree / Diploma in Hospital Administration
Additional / Higher Qualification in the respective field / discipline
Knowledge of latest techniques, practices, etc.
|Rs.36,600- 62,000/- p.m.||45 Years|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- The selection procedure for the posts of Medical Cadre in E-5 shall be based on Walk-in-Interview of the screened and short-listed candidates.
How to apply for Chief Medical Superintendent (M&HS) Vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview. a. Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth. b. Mark sheet / Certificate in support of qualification and experience. c. Registration Certificate from Medical Council. d. Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable. e. Disability Certificates issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn in before judicial magistrate or Notary to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Walk-in-Interview failing which they shall not be interviewed.
- Schedule for Walk-In-Interview shall be webhosted on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
- The Application Blank is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application inthe prescribed proforma before the time of Walk-in-Interview for Scrutiny.
- Candidates shall have to appear at the Walk-in-Interview at their own cost.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which applied.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter / the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be hosted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com)..
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.ESTT.1/1096/2014-15.