Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diretcor through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/4/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Diretcor Job on or before 16.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
DETAIL OF HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED (HCL) DIRETCOR RECRUITMENT:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MINING), HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 16 April 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) was incorporated in 1967 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objective of the company is exploration, mining, beneficiation of copper ore, smelting and refining and processing of downstream products. The company has copper mines at Malanjkhand in Madhya Pradesh, Khetri (Rajasthan), Ghatsila(Jharkhand). It has smelters at Khetri (Rajasthan) at Ghatsila (Jharkhand) and a continuous Cost Copper Wire Rod plant at Taloja(MH). HCL is a schedule –‘A’/Miniratna PSE in Minerals and Metal sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in Kolkata, West Bengal. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was `. 1100 crore and `. 462.61 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99.59%
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (MINING)
- SCALE OF THE POST : `. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Director (Mining) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He will be responsible for planning, development, production and operation of the opencast/ underground mines and benefication plants of the company. He will be required to participate in all policy making decisions and oversees and controls all matters relating to mining.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mining Engineering with good academic record from a recognised University/Institute. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organisation of repute. Persons with experience in dealing with metaliferrous mines and connected projects would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED (HCL) – DIRETCOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRETCOR VACANCY IN HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED (HCL):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 16 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last date to apply for this job : 16.04.2015
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. 7/4/2015-PESB.