Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: HCL/KCC/HR/EC/CON. APPT./1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Advisor. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Vacancy Name : Advisor
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,500-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: HINDISTAN COPPER LIMITED (A Govt. of India Undertaking) KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX PO: Khetri Nagar -333504 Distt: Jhnunjhunu (Rajasthan)
Detail of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Advisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended to this advertisement) from the eligible male Candidates for following posts at Khetri Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise)
- Unit Khetri Copper Complex
- Designation Advisor ( Electrical ) – E1 / E2 Grade level
- No of Posts 02 No
- Type of Employment Contractual Basis
- Method of Recruitment Walk in Interview
- Date and Venue 16th July, 2015 at 11.00 AM
- Venue : Conference Room, Admn Building, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri nagar , District: Juhnjhunu, Rajasthan
- Tenure One year
- Eligibility i. Category Retired/ Voluntary Retired /Separated Officer from a) PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited, b) Government, Semi-Govt Organization including Defence service, or c) Private sector of repute ii. Minimum Qualification Matric with ITI / Matric with statutory qualification/ certificate in electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering. iii. Experience Minimum 20 years in related field. Persons with Exposure to latest trends in the respective field and those having experience as Independent in-charge of any Electrical Section shall be preferred.
- Maximum Age 63 years
- Date of Reckoning for Eligibility 01/07/2015
- Consolidated Monthly Emoluments Rs.16500/- or Rs.21000/- for E1 and E2 grade separated employees respectively or their last basic pay drawn whichever is higher as per Company’s policy.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Advisor Post:
- Written Test on 16/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Advisor vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
- Other Benefits a. Reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes at 15% of monthly emolument. b. Unfurnished Company’s accommodation, subject to availability, at normal rent and electricity, c. Leave & Medical facility and reimbursement of Mobile call charges as per the Scheme.
- Scope of work a. Maintenance of Electrical systems & equipment in process Industry like HT/LT Motors, Transformers, Overhead transmission lines, HT/LT switch gears, starters, preventive maintenance etc. b. Any other jobs assigned from time to time. 12. Requirement for Walk in interview a. Duly filled in application in the prescribed format for the interview. b. Original certificates in support of their qualification, experience, age, statutory requirement, if any, and last pay slip etc and one set of self attested copies of all certificates/ documents, and one additional copy of passport size photographs.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/7/2015
HINDISTAN COPPER LIMITED (A Govt. of India Undertaking) KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX PO: Khetri Nagar -333504 Distt: Jhnunjhunu (Rajasthan)
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.: HCL/KCC/HR/EC/CON. APPT./1/2015.