Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Blaster through recruitment notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HCL/KCC/HR/E&R/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Blaster. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Vacancy Name : Blaster
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Rajasthan
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
Detail Of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Blaster Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended to this advertisement ) from the eligible Candidates retired/Voluntary retired from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi –Govt. Organizations including defence service or private Organization of repute for following posts at Khetri Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited ( A Govt. of India Enterprise)
- Name and number of post Blaster-04 (Complete detail in Annexure)
- Type of Employment Contractual
- Method of Recruitment Walk-in-Interview on 05.06.2015 from 09.30 A.M. onward at Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
- Tenure Initially contract will be for a period of one year for Blaster & can be extended based on the need of the organization & on
satisfactory performance up to the age of 65 years.
- Qualification: Valid Blaster Certificate of competency and valid First Aid Certificate.
- Monthly Emolument (Rs.): Rs. 11,500/- per month. In case of retired PSU employees Rs. 11,500/-P.M. or Rs. 20,500/- maximum Basic Pay of the substantive grade whichever is higher as per the Scheme. In case of retired Central /State Govt. employee the monthly emoluments shall be so fixed that the sum total of monthly emolument and pension received does not exceed the last pay drawn by the concerned individual.
- Experience as on 05.06.2015 Years : 20 Years relevant experience in relevant field.
- Maximum Age limit as on 05.06.2015 : 63 Years
- enefits (I )The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes shall be paid @ 15% of monthly emolument. (ii)Unfurnished Company’s accommodation at normal rent and electricity, subject to availability. House Rent allowance @ 10% of the Monthly Emolument shall be payable where housing accommodation is not provided by HCL/KCC. (iii)Leave, Medical facility as per the Scheme.
Selection Procedure For Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) – Blaster Post:
- Written Test on 05/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Blaster vacancy in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL):
Requirement for Walk in interview Candidates are required to bring their Original certificates in Walk-in-Interview in support of their claim for possessing 20 years experience, age, qualification, statutory requirement and last pay slip if any and photocopies of the same duly self attested. Candidates are advised to bring the duly filled in application along with a set of photo copies of certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/06/2015
VENUE : Walk-in-Interview on 05.06.2015 from 09.30 A.M. onward at Khetri Copper Complex, Human Resource Development Centre. Khetri Nagar, District- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) – 333504
Reference: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HCL/KCC/HR/E&R/CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT/2015
How to Apply: