Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ CA / ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Job on or before 29.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhawan, No.59, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 032.|
Detail of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
HMT Limited, a major engineering conglomerate with Subsidiaries spread across the country manufacturing various Engineering products offers challenging career opportunity to dynamic professionals on permanent basis, as detailed below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Joint General Manager||01||Commerce Graduate with CA / ICWA. Post
Qualification Experience 19 years
23900 (PS – VIII)
|Deputy General Manager||01||Commerce Graduate with CA / ICWA. Post
Qualification Experience 15 years
20800 (PS – VII)
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The placement will be on permanent basis depending on the need of the organization as decided by the Selection Committee.
- The minimum qualifications indicated shall be pass from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase/decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test or interview.
- A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of HMT Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD).
- Applicants serving in Govt./Public Sector Enterprises/Semi-Govt. Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/10th Standard Board Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification. In case of failure to produce the original testimonials/certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and no TA shall be payable.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz., SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ExServicemen/Minority etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority/Ex-Servicemen category should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Age (the upper age limit upto a maximum of 5 years) and Experience criteria can be relaxed in deserving cases.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bangalore/or at the place of posting
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) – Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.12.2014.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually. The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid the eligible train fare to & fro 2 Tier AC by the shortest route OR actuals whichever is lower, on production of proof of journey subject to point No.7 as referred above)
How to apply for Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited):
Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the Demand Draft and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Joint General Manager (Finance)/Deputy General Manager (Internal Audit) as the case may be “ so as to reach the following address on or before 29.12.2014
The Joint General Manager (BP & HR)
No.59, Bellary Road,
BANGALORE – 560 032.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.12.2014