Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: HMT/MTK/HRM/CE-3/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)
Vacancy Name : Junior Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.Com, B.sc, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 36 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-13,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ernakulam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulam Dist. 683 503
Detail of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) Junior Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery, a Subsidiary of HMT Limited is a pioneer in manufacturing of Heavy, Medium and Light Duty CNC & conventional Turning machines and Printing Machineries, invites application from eligible candidates for various projects at HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery Division, on contract basis for a fixed tenure. The detail of policy, procedure, terms & conditions, qualification and category are as given here under in //Detailed web advertisement//
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technically qualified NAC/ITI holders (Junior Associate-A)||8||NAC/ITI certificate holders having 60% and above marks for general category and 55% and above marks for SC / ST category with 1 year apprenticeship training completed in HMT or in any other reputed engineering industry and those who are within the age limit can apply. A Practical test will be conducted for all candidates before interview and candidates those who pass the practical test only will be considered for interview on same day.||Rs.8,000/- Rs.8,500/||The minimum age should be 18 years for NAC/ITI, 19 years for Diploma Engineers, 22 years for Graduates, however maximum age should not be more than 30 years on the date of application. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates (SC /ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years) as per the Government Rules and Presidential directives on Reservation.|
|Non Technical Graduates (Junior Associate-B)||5||Graduates with B.Com/ B.Sc (Chemistry) having 70% and above marks for general category and 60% and above marks for SC / ST category in qualifying examinations from approved Institutions / Universities and having working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, Accounting Software viz, Tally, etc. and those who are within the age limit can apply. The candidates having minimum 2 years working experience in a reputed organization will be treated as an additional advantage for selection.||Rs.8,500/- Rs.9,000/-|
|Diploma in Engineering (Senior Associate)||7||Diploma in Engineering: (Senior Associate) Diploma holders having 70% and above marks for general category, 60% and above marks for SC / ST category with one year apprentice training in HMT or in any other reputed organization or having one year working experience in any reputed Engineering Industry and those who are within the age limit can apply.||Rs.9,700/- Rs.10,200/-|
|Graduate with Professional QualificationFinance / Systems & Computer. (Executive-A)||4||Graduate with Professional Qualification – Finance / Systems & Computer: (Executive – A) Non Technical Graduates having Professional Qualification viz., M Com, B.Com with MBA (Finance) & M.Sc (Computer Science) having 60% and above marks for general category and 55% and above marks for SC / ST category in the qualifying examination from approved Institutions / Universities and those who are within the age limit can apply. Candidates who are associated in any project earlier not less than 1 year in a reputed organization / industry will be considered as an added advantage for selection.||Rs.11,000/- Rs.11,500/-|
|Engineering Graduates (Executive- B -Technical)||12||Engineering Graduates: (Executive – B -Technical) Engineering Graduates having minimum 70% and above marks for general category and 60% and above marks for SC / ST category, in the qualifying examination from approved Institutions / Universities with one year apprenticeship training completed in HMT or in any other reputed organization or having one year working experience in any reputed Engineering Industry and those who are within the age limit can apply.||Rs.13,000/- Rs.13,500/-|
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) – Junior Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- The selection for category–1 is based on practical test & interview and all other categories will be based on the academic excellence, experience and marks obtained in the interview.
- Engagement of persons on contract basis is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for selection if contract engagements are not done due to un-suitability/ insufficient number of candidates etc.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- Candidates appearing for interview shall bring all the relevant certificates/testimonials as prescribed for various categories with originals and one set of self attested Photostat copies.
- Interview shall be held by the Selection Committee of the Company constituted by the Competent Authority.
- After the approval by the Competent Authority for engagement of candidate/s, an offer of contractual engagement will be issued.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview / practical test at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview / Practical test.
- Management reserves the right to call / not to call/ Shortlist the applicants to be called for the Interview in case immense/insufficient numbers of applications are received. The decision of Management will be final and undisputable regarding the selection
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Ernakulam only.
How to apply for Junior Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) :
Applications duly filled in the prescribed application format attached along with as Annexure-1, to be sent along with copies of all relevant documents such as proof of qualifications, age, experience and caste certificate for reservation eligibility etc. 11.2. Only Indian Nationals need apply. 11.3. Affix passport size photograph at the space provided, sent in sealed cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE ENGAGEMENT AS ———————————- “so as to reach at the following address on or before 31.08.2015. The application received after this date will be rejected. The Joint General Manager (HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683 503 Kerala, India. For further clarifications Phone: 91-0484-2540731 (9 Lines) Extn: 4020, 4021 and 4026 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The minimum age should be 18 years for NAC/ITI, 19 years for Diploma Engineers, 22 years for Graduates, however maximum age should not be more than 30 years on the date of application. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates (SC /ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years) as per the Government Rules and Presidential directives on Reservation.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per the Government of India guidelines.
- For Category-1 and Category-3, incase if they are engaged on machines /assembly, they will have to produce a minimum of 5 standard hours per day.
- Compliance of all the relevant and applicable statutory enactment such as the payment as per Minimum Wage Act, ESI, EPF Act, etc shall be ensured by the concerned disbursing officer while making payment of monthly remuneration.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Originals of qualifications, experience, age proof, and cast etc certificates shall be submitted at the time of interview for verification. In the case of candidates whose application / testimonials are incomplete or not in prescribed format will not be called for interview and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to 7 (Seven) days Casual leave and 7(Seven) days Sick leave on pro rata basis per year. If the leave exceeds the above, consolidated payment will be made on pro rata rate of attendance.
- Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other service in HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery in future.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for selection procedure. The management reserves the right to reject an application on a specific ground is not liable to unveil reason to the concerned.
- Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter will be stands withdrawn in such cases.
- Company will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt/delivery/loss in postal transit of any application or any communication like offer letter etc.
- The selection and subsequent engagement if any will be purely on temporary contractual basis and will not be entitled for any claim for regular/ permanent employment may arise in future.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should submit the caste certificate as per the Govt. of India guidelines. For andidates belonging to OBC category, the caste certificate issued should be within one year from the date of publication of this advertisement and should specifically mention that person does not belong to creamy layer.
- Candidates, who have been awarded marks under CGPA / OGPA or other pattern in Graduation or any other qualifying examination, may submit the CGPA / OGPA conversion to percentage certificate from the relevant University / Institute.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: HMT/MTK/HRM/CE-3/2015.