Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites application for the recruitment of Engineering Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices with Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
|Company name||Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Posts||Engineering Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Application Last date||30.11.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices||A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree.||24||Rs.3,560|
|Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices||A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.||28||2,530/-pm|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||A Certificate in vocational course in respective subject involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.||9||1,970/-pm|
Age : Not less than fourteen years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 yrs for Persons with Disability.
Reservation: The provisions of Govt. directives for engagement of Apprentices in SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category will be applicable.
Selection: Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made through test/ personal interview. Schedule for test/ interview of shortlisted candidates likely to be held tentatively during last week of January 2015 will be published in the website. No call letters or other communication will be made in this regard.
Other Terms and conditions:
- Engineering graduate or diploma holder or vocational certificate holder who had already gone under training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above marks in their Final Examination in 2014-2015 will be preferred.
- The Training will be governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 as Amended in 1973& 1986.
- Free of cost medical check-up at HPC, NPM Hospital will be made.
- Apprentices cannot be assured for company’s accommodation and they are required to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements. However, on request, Company vacant quarters may be provided on chargeable basis subject to availability.
- No travel expenses will be paid at the time of selection test / interview as well as at the time of joining training.
- No transport facility or conveyance allowance will be provided.
- No assurance of any further extension / employment after completion of training.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
The Candidate who fulfill above criteria such as, age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply in the prescribed format to the Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill, P.O. Kagajnagar, Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782413 on or before 30th November, 2014. For any clarification please contact Tel. No. (03678) 245900-09 Extn. 4060/ 4005
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.11.2014