Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainees on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||52 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Manager (HREs. Hindustan Paper corporation Limited, cachar Paper Mill. Panchgram – 788802, Dist. Hailakandi. Assam|
DETAIL OF HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)TRAINEES RECRUITMENT:
Name Of The Post, No of Vacancies & Salary:
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – 24 Posts – Salary Rs.7,500/-pm
- Technician Apprentice – 19 Posts – Salary Rs.6,000/-pm
- MBA Trainees – 08 – Salary Rs.7,500/-pm
Qualification & Other Terms:
- category I: Engineering Graduate apprentice-a degree in Engineering or Technology, granted by a statutory University or a Degree in Engineering or Technology, granted by an Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament or Graduate Examination of Professional bodies recognized by the central Government as equivalent to Degree
- category II: Technician (Diploma Holder) apprentice-A Diploma in Engineering or Technology, granted by a state council or Board of Technical Education established by a state Government or a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an University or a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the state Government or central Government as equivalent to above.
- category III: MBA Trainees- a Degree in Master of Business administration from a recognized university or Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament.
- Upper age limit is 26 years as on 15-04-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates, 3 years for osc candidate and 10 years for persons with disability
- Reservation: The Provisions of Government directives for engagement of apprentices in the sc/st/osc & Pwb category will be applicable selection selection will be done through personal interviews TA/ DA. No TA/ DA will be given at the time of selection testinterview as well as at the time of joining training. Employment. No promise of employment after expiry of training period
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL) – TRAINEES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
HOW TO APPLY FOR TRAINEES VACANCY IN HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL):
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply Candidates who have secured 60% and above marks in their final examination other Terms Conditions: for Category I II. Engineering Graduate or Diploma holder who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the apprentices act 1961 – The training will be governed by the Apprentices act. 1961 as amended in 1973 1986 The candidates who fulfill the above norms, may apply on plain paper along with curriculum vitae addressed to sr. Manager (HREs. Hindustan Paper corporation Limited, cachar Paper Mill. Panchgram788802, Dist. Hailakandi. Assam. The last date of receipt of application is 2004-15. For any clarification contact 03844-273214 Extn. 4247/4293.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015