Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited is inviting applications for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 as Amended in 1973 & 1986 at Nagaon Paper Mill, Kagajnagar,Assam. Category wise details & other term and conditions are as under
Company Name: Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
Position: Engineering Graduate Apprentices / Technician Apprentices
Education: Degree in Engineering, Diploma
Category–I : Engineering Graduate Apprentices
* A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University
* A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
* Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree
Category–II : Technician(Diploma Holder) Apprentices
* A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
* A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by an University.
* A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Category–III: Technician(Vocational) Apprentices
Accountancy & Auditing
* A Certificate in vocational course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit : Not less than fourteen years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2014 . The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST candidate,3 years for OBC candidate and 10 yrs Persons with Disability
The Candidate who fulfill above norms may apply on plain paper to the Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill, P.O. Kagajnagar, Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN – 782413. The last date of receipt of application at NPM is 30th November,2013.
How to Apply: