Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Education: MSc, B.Tech
Details of Post :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company with Gross Sales of r 2,15,675 Crores and 260thposition in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies during 2012-13. HPCL accounts for about 20% of the market share and about 10% of the nation’s refining capacity and also operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, which accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production.
HPCL with its performance oriented culture and well-rounded peoples’ policies has won several prestigious awards like the “Golden Peacock Innovative Product/ Service Award 2012”, “Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Award 2013” by World CSR Congress, CSR Excellence Award” 2012-13 by ASSOCHAM” and “INDIASTAR 2012 Award” by the Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) as recognition of excellence in Packaging. HPCL has also been recently conferred with the prestigious and one of the most acclaimed awards in the country, BML Munjal Award for Excellence in Learning and Development in its 8th edition.
Towards fulfilling its Mission and to face the future challenges the Corporation has set up its Corporate R&D Center at Bangalore and is expanding it into a world class facility.
The Corporation now plans to engage Post Graduates in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology OR B.Tech in Chemical Engineering as PROJECT ASSISTANT on fixed term basis to assist in various Research Projects. Interested candidates are advised to apply online in the prescribed format.
- M.Sc in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ related areas with 60% marks in Graduation & Post Graduation (Aggregate of all semesters) OR
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ related areas with minimum 60% marks (Aggregate of all semesters)
For SC/ST & PWD category, the qualifying marks in Graduation & Post Graduation are relaxed to 50% (Aggregate of all semesters).
All qualifications must be full time course(s) from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institutions (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Wherever CGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institution.
Soft copy of the detailed CV to be uploaded with the Online Application Form.
Stipend : An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.30, 000/- to Rs.40, 000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Lunch allowance etc.
Age Limit : 28 years or below as on 12.03.2014.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information.
- Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV readily available at the time of submitting on-line application
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form
- Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- In case the candidate is called for interview, he/she should come with this printed application form
- 12.03.2014 is the last date for receiving application online for HPCL.
It may please be noted that submission of online applications under factious/ pseudo names/ email ids is strictly prohibited. Any candidate resorting to such practices will be liable for suitable action under the provisions of IT Act 2000.
Candidate may contact 080-25063144 or write to [email protected] for any further queries and information.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23rd March 2014
How to Apply: