On 04/01/2017, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates for the post of Engineer. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/02/2017.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) before 10/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 24,900 to 50,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||10/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWDcandidates.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 24,900 to 50,500/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 25 years as on 30th June 2017 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1992.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: 265/-(Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/-). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|Procedure: Commencement of online application by candidates for HPCL.: 10th January 2017 Last date for online application by candidates for HPCL. : 10th February 2017 Announcement of GATE-2017 Online Examination : 27th March 2017|
|Last Date: 10/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 10/01/2017 to 10/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|