Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) invites application for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA holders
|Company name||Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL)|
|Posts||Chairman & Managing Director|
|Salary||Rs.22, 500-600-27,300/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||05.02.2015|
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL), a schedule “C” CPSE, in scale of pay of Rs.22, 500-600-27,300/- (1997 Pay Scale). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 05th FEBRUARY, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to take over the salt sources managed by the Salt Department, Govt. of India. HSL has three units namely at Kharghoda (Dist. Sundernagar), Gujarat, Mandi in Himachal Pradesh and Ramnagar in Uttaranchal. HSL is a Schedule “C” CPSE in Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, M/o Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 30 crores and Rs. 25.56 crores respectively as on 31 March, 2013. Its registered and corporate offices are at Jaipur, Rajasthan. Shareholding of the Govt. of India is 100%.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Chairman & Managing Director||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:a) for Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 05th FEBRUARY, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
- (IMPORTANT NOTICE: CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF CMD, HINDUSTAN SALTS LIMITED AGAINST THE PESB ADVERTISEMENT NO. 6/20/2013-PESB DATED 28TH OCTOBER, 2013 UPLOADED ON THE WEBSITE NEED NOT APPLYAFRESH)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.02.2015