Hindustan Shipyard Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA holders
|Company name||Hindustan Shipyard Limited|
|Posts||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||27.01.2015|
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-90,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 27th JANUARY, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act in the Private Sector with the objective to operate strong and efficient ship building, ship repair and retrofitting of submarines to meet the growing requirements of Mercantile, Marine, Oil and Defence sectors with good management and improved efficiency to improve the financial performance and profitability. HSL is a Schedule ‘B’ taken over CPSE in Transportation Equipment sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Its Registered office is at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 304 crore and Rs. 301.99 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Chairman and Managing Director||
||1||Rs. 75,000 – 90,000/- (revised)|
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th JANUARY, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.01.2015