HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 21.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Vacancy Name : Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs. 10,000-20,670 /- p.m
Job Location : TRIVANDRUM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DEPUTYGENERALMANAGER(HR) HLLLIFECARELIMITED HLLBHAVAN, POOJAPPURA TRIVANDRUM – 695012 KERALA
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. HLL is today a multi-product, multi-service, multi-location, diversified organization with a global presence. Its activities range from manufacture and export of contraceptives, healthcare products and women’s healthcare products as well as developing the nation’s medical infrastructure and implementing several socially relevant initiatives. The company is looking for dynamic, self-motivatedand value driven candidates for the following positions:
as on 01.09.2015
|Qualification||Post Qualification Experience||Scale of pay / Consolidated pay range||Place of Posting|
|1||OFFICER (DESIGN & ESTIMATION
(On Regular basis)(2 Positions)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full Time / Part Time) with proficiency in various 2D & 3D designing and analysis softwares.Desirable :
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
|Essential: Minimum 8 years experience in Mechanical designingDesirable : Experience in India and abroad with good communication skill.||ScaleofPay: Rs.8075-20670(O1 Grade)||Central Engineering Division, Peroorkada, Trivandrum.|
|Job Responsibility :
· Design and Drafting of different kinds of pipe line connections, machine components (shafts, couplings, flanges, housings) and plant layouts in following softwares like AutoCAD (2D & 3D),Micro station (2D & 3D), Intergraph (3D0,Solid Works (3D), PDMS & PDS (3D), Ceasar 2 (Analysis),Inventor (2D & 3D)
· Analysis of mechanical systems, P &ID and isometric drawings,physical properties including structural, fatigue, thermal, vibration and acoustics.
· Conduct Weld Mapping and other related Mechanical / Piping / Civil / Electrical Drawings as per engineering standards.
· Conversant with Electro, Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Preparation of BOQ
· Conduct Site inspections as per Engineering Standards
· Introduce modifications into existing systems and design new and innovative systems.
· Prepare test packages and updating reports, documentation and schedules.
· Making of as built drawings as per site situation.
· Interfaces with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing and assembly.
· Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
· Analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, coast and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
· Conduct incoming material inspection by manually and automated.
· Conversant with mechanical and physical lab equipments
|2||OPERATING SYSTEM EXPERT
(On Regular basis)(01 Position)
|35||Essential: 3 year Full Time Diploma (Computer Engineering / Computer hardware maintenance) from State board of Technical Education in India with 60% marks.Additional : IBM Certified System Administrator (AIX 6 or above)||Essential: 5 years experience in Server Administration, out of which 2 years specific experience in managing IBM power 7 Servers and AIX Operating System Administration.||ScaleofPay: Rs.8075-20670(O1 Grade)||Trivandrum|
|Job Responsibility :
1. Maintenance of IBM Machines (Servers and SAN) in our Data Centre.
2. File system Administration.
3. Operating System support, Backup and Restoration.
4. User administration activities.
5. Monitoring and Analysis of Disaster Recovery (DR) Operations.
|3||SECURITY INSPECTOR(On Fixed Term Contract Basis)(2 Positions)||57||Essential:SSLCor equivalentDesirable:
Working knowledge of Computer operations
|Essential: 25 years of total service out of which minimum 2 yrs as Sub Inspector in State Police Service.Desirable: SufficientknowledgeonSafety andFirefightingoperations.||Consolidatedpay range : Rs.11000- Rs.22,000 per month (inclusiveofallallowances&benefits)||Manufacturing Unit, Peroorkada/Akkulam and CRDC Trivandrum.|
|Job Responsibility :
Overall supervision of security arrangements, control over the security guards, selection / interview of fresh guards for substitution, monitoring and upkeeping of electronic surveillance equipments, reportingof all important matters to higherups, any other security related responsibilities entrusted by higherups etc
(On Fixed Term Contract Basis)(2 Positions)
|35||Essential: 3 Year Full Time Diploma (Computer Engineering or Computer Hardware Maintenance or Electronics) from State Board of Technical Education in India with 60% marks.||Essential: Two years experience in maintenance of Computer Hardware and Networking.||Consolidatedpay Range:Rs. 10000- 20,000 per month (inclusiveofallallowances&benefits).||Trivandrum|
|Job Responsibility :
Installation and Maintenance of IT Hardware and Network Equipments
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position by downloading and filling up theBlank Application Form, which is to be downloaded from this website. Affix latest passport size photograph and also attach self attested copy of certificates to prove age, qualification, post-qualification experience along with latest pay details. Incomplete applications and applications received without self-attested copy of above certificates WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL) :
- Preference will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories as per Government of India
- Directives.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should attach self-attested copy of their Community
- Certificate from the concerned Revenue Authorities.
- Short listed candidates only will be called for Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Apply ONLY in the prescribed Blank Application Form which is to be downloaded from this website.
- Application received after the due date (due to postal delay or any other reasons) will not be considered.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for.
Interested candidates may send their completed application only in the BlankApplicationForm downloaded from this website along with self-attested copy of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience along with last pay details to the following address on or before 21.09.2015.
TRIVANDRUM – 695012
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.09.2015