HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is conducting Walkin drive for B.PHARM / D.PHARM Graduate DIPLOMA / DEGREE holders for Openings in Pharma, Consumer Business and Hi-Care Division role on September 28-29, 2013
Company Name: HLL Lifecare Limited
Position: Openings in Pharma, Consumer Business and Hi-Care Division
Education: B.PHARM / D.PHARM Graduate DIPLOMA / DEGREE
Openings in Pharma, Consumer Business and Hi-Care Division
HLL Lifecare Limited (formerly Hindustan Latex Limited) India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Company under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, a Govt. of India Enterprise, with Seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country.
HLL is on the lookout for dynamic, result oriented, performance driven sales professionals having good track record for marketing/sales function to its Pharma Division, Consumer Business Division and Hi-Care (Surgical & Diagnostic) Division. Postings shall be done on fixed term contract basis and emoluments will be fixed depending upon qualification, skill and experience.
Details of posting: Headquarters across Delhi
Essentials: Graduate with good communication skills and having relevant experience will be given preference.
Pharmacist :Applicant should have registered under Delhi Pharmacy Council
Eligibility: – Max Age: 40 as on 01.09.2013. Interested eligible candidates may walk-in for an interview between 09.30 AM – 03.00 PM as under
1. Reservation will be as per Government of India Rules.
2. Relaxation in age and experience may be considered for exceptionally competent candidates.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
5. Appointment will be on fixed term contract basis.
6. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the
final place of posting as deemed fit.
Interested candidates may walk in for interview with latest resume, copies of educational qualification, experience, community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and latest salary slip with break-up. Original certificates need to be produced for verification.
If you are not able to attend the interview on the above dates, kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: