HMT Limited has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Junior Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HMT Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Associate & More Vacancies on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||HMT Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulam Dist. 683 503 (A Wholly owned Subsidiary of HMT Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking) Regd. Office: HMT Bhawan, No.59, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 032.|
DETAIL OF HMT LIMITED JUNIOR ASSOCIATE & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery, a Subsidiary of HMT Limited is a pioneer in manufacturing of Heavy, Medium and Light Duty CNC & conventional Turning machines and Printing Machineries, invites application from qualified persons for various posts for HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery Division, on fixed tenure contract basis.. The detail of policy, procedure, terms & conditions, qualification and category are as in Annexure-I:
- Technically qualified NAC/ITI holders & Non Graduates with Vocational Training (Junior Associate) Two Years 2 Non Technical Graduates (Junior Associate) Two Years 3 Diploma in Engineering without Apprentice Training (Senior associate-A) Two Years 4 Diploma in Engineering with Apprentice Training (Senior associate-B) Two Years 5 Graduate with Professional Qualification: (Executive-HR / Finance / Legal) Three Years 6 Engineering Graduates without Apprentice Training (Executive-Technical-A) Two Years 7 Engineering Graduates with Apprentice Training (Executive-Technical-B) Two Years 8 Post Graduation in Engineering (Senior Executive-Technical) Three Years
- CATEGORIES FOR CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT OF MANPOWER The period of contract and the compensation to be paid will depend on the nature of work and the time frame required for completing the same. Following are the categories: Technically qualified – NAC/ITI holders & Non Graduate with Vocational Training (Junior-Associate) The duration of the contract will be for 2 years. Incase if they are working on machine /assembly, they will have to produce a minimum of 5 standard hours per day.Non Technical Graduates (Junior Associate) Graduates with B.Com, BCA, BBM, B.A. & Bsc, qualifications having working knowledge of MS Office, Accounting Software viz, tally, etc.the duration of the contact will be for 2 years. Diploma in Engineering with Apprentice Training (Senior associate-B) Diploma holders who have under gone apprentice training in HMT or any other reputed organization are eligible. The duration of the contract will be for 2 years. In case of they are working on machines / Assembly, they will have to produce a minimum of 5 standard hours per day. Diploma in Engineering without Apprentice Training (Senior associate-A) Fresh Diploma holders are eligible under this scheme. The duration of the contact will be for 2 years. In case if they are working on machines/assembly, they will have to produce a minimum of 5 standard hours per day. Engineering Graduates with Apprentice Training (Executive-Technical-B) Engineering Graduates who have under gone apprentice training in HMT or any other reputed organization are eligible. The duration of the contract will be for 2 years.3 Engineering Graduates without Apprentice Training (Executive-Technical-A) Fresh Engineering Graduates are eligible under this scheme. The duration of the contract will be for 2 years.Graduate with Professional Qualification: (Executive-HR / Finance / Legal) Non Technical Graduates having Professional Qualification viz., MCA, M Com, MBA in HR/Finance / Marketing, MSW, PG Diploma in Personal Management, LLB qualification and also candidate who have registered for ICWA or CA course or who have passed ICWA or CA Inter can be considered for engaging on contract basis for a period of 3 years.Post Graduation in Engineering (Senior Executive-Technical) Post Graduation in Engineering viz., M Tech are eligible under this scheme. The duration of the contract will be for 3 years.
- CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION: Rs.5,600-14,000/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR HMT LIMITED – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- Candidates appearing for interview shall bring all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post with originals and one set of Photostat copies of verified certificates and testimonials.
- Interviews shall be held by the Selection Committee of the Company constituted by the Competent Authority.
- After the approval by the Competent Authority for engagement of candidate/s, an offer of contractual engagement will be issued.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the next candidate in order of merit will be given the offer of engagement on similar lines. The Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ASSOCIATE & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN HMT LIMITED:
Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF: ………………………………………………… “, so as to reach the following address within 15 days from the date of advertisement in dailies
The Joint General Manager (HR)
HMT Machine Tools Limited
HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery,
Ernakulam Dist. 683 503
For further clarifications
Phone: 91-0484-2540731 (9 Lines)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015