Company Name: Honeywell
Position:Customer Support Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, Diploma
Experience: 1-2 Years
* Candidates should possess BE / B Tech (Computer / IT/ Software) having 1 – 2 yrs knowledge on .Net, MS SQL, MS Access, Office Tool, VB Scripting..
* Exposure to Building Management Systems like – BMS, CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Access Control System would be an added advantage.
* He/She should posses’ good communication skills to co-ordinate with Regional Service Engineers.
* He/She should possess analysis skill and also the aptitude towards problem solving till Final Resolution.
* He/She should be willing to Travel.
* Provide Support to Service Team PAN India on Custom/ Developed Application.
* * Support the critical issues on top Priority, Provide Problem resolution & putting it back to normal.
* Development of customised application / Software’s and responsible for support for in house developed software’s/products.
* Coordinate with Central Support team on regular basis.
* Responsible for testing of Microsoft Hot Fix/ Updates on the Customized Software Packages.
* 85% SRs to be resolved in 7 days, remaining 10%, 4% and 1% within 14, 21 and 30 days respectively.
* All Service Requests are logged with 100% compliance, feedback on weekly reports and thro’ tracking E-mails.
* 20% Travel PAN India for Support.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
How to Apply: