Honeywell Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security.
2. Knowledge of Real time operating system (RTOS) concepts/ DEOS/win32 programming
3. Strong Programming skills in C and C++ with debugging expertise.
4. Knowledge on DO-178 B and Avionics Systems preferable
5. Work experience in dealing with Model Based Development (MBD) using Simulink/Matlab – added advantage Skill
1. The candidate will be working on the verification & validation of Graphics Applications based on the software requirement.
2. The candidate should possess good skills in analysing software requiresments, design, and testing based on DO-178B/C guidelines.
3. Identifying and debugging issues and also understanding interaction with other aircraft systems.
4. Good troubleshooting skills to identify issues and communicate the same to development teams.
5. V&V experience in EPIC/APEX will be an added advantage
1. Experience in safety critical systems development /testing.
2. working knowledge on OpenGL will be an added advantage
3. Able to work across team, take initiatives and should be good communicator.
4. Candidate must portray strong problem solving skills
5. Excellent analytical and software debugging skills.
6. Passion for learning and self exploring skills.
7. Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: