Honeywell Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Madurai. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Honeywell Automation India Ltd. (HAIL) is a leading provider of integrated automation and software solutions that improve productivity, enhance comfort and ensure safety and security of your homes and business premises. With over 2500 employees and an annual turnover of about Rs. 868 crores, HAIL is headquartered in Pune with 8 offices all over India. HAIL is a listed company on the Indian Stock Exchange and is part of Honeywell Inc. the technology leader with 120000 employees across 100 countries world wide.
- 0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Knowledge & experience about C programming.
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: