Honeywell is hiring FRESHERS for Field Service Engineer profile
– Studying the system as implemented on site
– Ensure 100% renewal of existing AMC and generate sales leads for Add-on Business
– 95% compliance to resolution time SLA
– Respond to all customer queries and deliverables and ensure overall NPS.
– Ensure 100% compliance month on month
– Develop the ability to setup the entire system in case of any major breakdowns.
– Supervise a team of sub contractors to get the day to day activities done.
– Setting up a helpdesk which will address to daily client service requests
– Preparing reports for each frequency like daily, WEEKLY, MONTHLY etc. and liaisons with the client in order to submit these reports
– Traveling 50% to 75%.
Company Name: Honeywell
Position: Field Service Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
0 to 2 years of experience in below activities
• Servicing of Complex BMS/ IBMS / Security Systems/ Safety Systems .
• Carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance,
• Handling the contractors & manpower on site.
• Attending day to day service Request.
• Ensure 100% compliance on Service Lease Agreement (SLA).
• Required : HVAC / BMS / IBMS / FAS / Access Systems / CCTV .
• Required : Willing to travel .
How to Apply: