Honeywell is hiring for PP&C Analyst profile
. Facilitating day-to-day team programmatic and reporting
. Helping maintain program structure, as well as, managing and executing the PP&C MOS and associated artifacts
. Engaging globally diverse teams. Working with Honeywell engineering operations and project engineering processes
. Establish, baseline, and ensure adherence to the program plan, basis-of-estimate (BOE), statement-of- work (SOW), and work-breakdown-structure (WBS) (In coordination with the Program Manager (PM), other PP&C, and engineering focals)
. Ensuring the positioning, execution, and maintenance of a cost accounting structure aligned with site planning systems (i.e. SAP) and enabling Earned Value (EV) / Cost-Performance-Index (CPI) / Schedule-Performance-Index (SPI) reporting
. Develop metrics, analyze status, and recommended courses of action to the PM in support of periodic program / internal / customer reviews – serve as the focal point for such metrics and key program data
Company Name: Honeywell
Position: PP&C Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1.5 – 3 yrs
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field, or related work experience.
2. 1.5-3 years of experience directly related to Project Management and/or planning & monitoring on product development programs
3. CAPM Certification desired.
4. Strong knowledge/ experience with resource planning, scheduling, metrics management, financial data compilation and analysis, and earned value-based reporting
5. In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ERP project systems
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills (including presentation)
7. Ability to positively influence others
8. Ability to work with large, remote and diverse teams in a matrix environment.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
How to Apply: