Honeywell hiring Software Engineer
Company Name: Honeywell
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Experience: 1- 2 yrs
. Software Engineer. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications or Test plans and Test Cases
. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test writting and certification of software.
. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area.
. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
. Works under immediate supervision and reports to a manager.
1. Secured an aggregate of 70% and above with no standing arrears.
2. Should have 1 to 2 years of verification experience preferably for Aero.
3. Knowledge on DO178B, DO178C and ARP 4754 is an added advantage.
4. Flair for learning new technology /Aero domain.
5. Good in at least one programming language and basics of their Engineering curriculum.
6. C++, Testing methodologies.
7. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
How to Apply: